Katowice and the surrounding region will offer a wide spectrum of accommodation, ranging from five-star hotels to bed-and-breakfast lodgings and a number of homestay options. For participants who haven’t yet booked accommodation, please bear in mind that the December COP24 sessions are expected to attract a large number of visitors, so that all participants are encouraged to make their arrangements as early as possible.
An official accommodation booking engine recommended by the Polish Ministry of the Environment has been put in place for COP24 participants. It provides access to a comprehensive range of accommodation starting from five star hotels to apartments and hostels. More information and booking offers at cop24accommodation.pl.
Mazurkas, the official agency, has reserved over 15,400 rooms for COP24, with the following breakdown:
• Radius up to 20 km + a few good hotels up to 35 km: Katowice Metropolis – total 3,200 rooms • Radius 21-35 km – total 2,200 rooms
• Radius 36-80 km – total 5,000 rooms
• Radius above 80 km: Kraków and area – total 5,000 rooms
According to the latest report from Mazurkas dated - 4,000 rooms have been sold
PAYMENT: Hotel reservations can be paid in the following two options:
• By credit card: Mazurkas currently accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express. Mazurkas has stated on the official COP24 website that their site is secure – upon entering card details these will be encrypted
• By wire transfer: Participants will receive a proforma invoice from Mazurkas including due amount in PLN or in EUR and necessary bank details.